Sunday, February 14, 2010

Maria Cj Barrymores A Question About Horses...?

A question about horses...? - maria cj barrymores

My family and I bought a gelding at the beginning of the year. It is approximately 5 years.
I often feel alone and goats have not done a good job in his company, because you do not like and not like him.
We live near a place with lots of horses attacked and our fences are often GHG them and tries to spend time with them, but make the most of them only in large pastures. Once I was outside and saw him with another horse, and I was like, 'Well, great, he had a friend. "It is, however, proved to be a mare in heat. She left after a while.

We have recently bought an old mare, CJ. CJ may be missing an eye, but can still mounted and move in jumps.

Shand is a horse, and goes into heat, my question is:
Will they try to race? I know, one can not breed geldings, but I think you'll continue to try?

6 comments:

Antsy Pants said...

You can try to run, but probably only inspire and show an attitude of seduction, as if he's jumping around, round, and put his lips as he (he smiles) is the smell. It is better to remain separated, as it can possibly aggressive geldings and mares can do is when a mare is in heat.

Hope this helps =)

Ponygirl said...

Probably. If you are not regularly cleaned, gelding, mare ok to spend infections. It is much cheaper to treat male cleaned the girl.

Carried Call vet and learn how their horses vagina harm not so clean, the mare.

forwardx... said...

Keep an eye on them when they are in the heat ... The only worry is that it might alert and could not (or vice versa damage), but generally not a problem. only to see a little bit to be during the first heat, that they do not fight.

bnjrgrl said...

There is a possibility ... our gelding tried our mare again. It should not hurt, it's not too heavy for them.

Nate said...

No, probably not.

PRS said...

Some try, but nothing happens when it really is (some can be a eunuch "proud cut." I had a gelding that was later reduced (which was about 8 years old when he castrated) and soon had raised a sea. Although not in a position, a mare who knew the safe thing to do is to impregnate, I have a gelding, who was neutered before six years he was 2 years and do not care if a mare heat. I think it depends probably from the castrated. very well that your horse does not care.

I have a friend, a mare, flirts with my horse, where has the heat. She worries about him when he is not in the heat. Since my horse is a man who loves Freindly not matter.

Post a Comment