Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Stabbing Pain In Thumb Joint Damage In Thumb?

Joint damage in thumb? - stabbing pain in thumb

I began to Flex-a-minute about 8 weeks for the pain. Approximately three weeks after the start of the supplements, I woke up one morning and felt a sharp stabbing pain in both thumbs.

At first I thought I had slept badly, and the pain of a nerve or something, but 5 weeks later, and the pain is still there, albeit small.

The pain only occurs when I try the thumb above the normal range of motion.

A few days ago, I noticed that the top joint of both thumbs is slightly tilted to the outside (not normal!)

Until the pain in my thumb, I was a chronic Knuckle Popper. I want to get my fingers in a similar way to a chiropractor, is someone's neck, fast and hard.

Ok ... Flex-a-min contains a special "Bone Shield" formula that supposedly enable the enzymes responsible for bone formation.

My Knuckle chronic explode (Can), especially the thumb, in cooperation with the crest of bone in the Flex-a-min, the cause of my recent deformation of the thumb?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is nothing in Flex-a-min, who do anything for you anyway.

She began to take because you arthritis in the knees, and now you have it in your hands. That is all.

Join the club. Let your joints alone. Remember that we are all a lot of used parts!

Post a Comment