Friday, January 22, 2010

Plasma Tv Bright White Can Not Breaking In Your Plasma TV Cause Dead Pixels To Form?

Can not breaking in your plasma TV cause dead pixels to form? - plasma tv bright white

Vi Sunshine on my Panasonic plasma (a lot of red and orange in the film) pz77u, I noticed a pixel of magenta, magenta screen goes black, but black, I, what is the green sub-pixels. They have just never noticed, but I saw the film with more brilliant than the "break time" setting. I noticed a very low IR (after the film is unable to distinguish), but asked if it was my way to see the film, or just the body itself was problematic.

1 comment:

jjki_117... said...

In case of failure during the movie, is the fault of all. Keep your eyes open to see if he returns. If this really remember a pixel to be very small (720P set has more than one million of them and arranged 1080P), about two million euros, you can have no refuge. Most warranties exclude a small number of failures of pixels. If pixels, it's actually more, then you should get guarantees for the cover.

Post a Comment