Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Psychology School Rankings Stanford Is My Dream School And I'm Looking For Advice On How To Increase My Chances Of Getting In.?

Stanford is my dream school and I'm looking for advice on how to increase my chances of getting in.? - psychology school rankings

Currently I am a young man in a public school. I have a 2200 in my SA and did not know our ranking, but I'm sure I'm one of 10 people in my class. I am octathlon in clubs and organizations: Conductor, Alpha Theta mU / National Mathematics Honor Society, Spanish National Honor Society, National Honor Society, JV Swimming (first year), Acadamic, the Committee on Academic Integrity. I am the Vice-President of the Orchestra, soon to become president, and I am the first violinist of the orchestra in my school.
I took 6 AP classes so far [statistical Spanish, English, computer science, psychology, history,] and next year I will take the following AP classes: Calculus BC, English, microeconomics, the government's theory, biology

I know these are impressive, but I also know that Stanford is a wonderful and prestigious school, and I was wondering if you think you can, and the more they could do to give to help them

3 comments:

Isabella said...

Wow, you are amazing! I was recently admitted to Stanford, and my stats are not as good as you! Here are my stats, so you get an idea of how I at Stanford

Since I was in my class 1 and had a weighted 5.0 GPA and junior last year and 4.8 total. This means that all A and I have adopted many AP / honors classes. I have a total of 9 AP classes. I had only three senior positions both within and outside the school. I'm in 4 clubs in the school with the NHS, I have over 160 hours of voluntary work. I also received the AP Scholar with Distinction Award. I have letters of recommendation from teachers whose classes won brilliantly and managed to the highest degree. However, I am only my SA 2010 in the last minute (that was), but I for one low SA scores with my brilliant essays I've done to compensate for a dramatic and convincing. My SA II were slightly lower (750 and 770). I hope, inspiration. I have great qualities, but my other statistics are a bit corny, but I did at Stanford, though. RememberStudy can make a difference. I think it made the difference for me. Work hard and Stanford are close to me soon! I have great confidence in you.

To improve your chances, I suggest you even more competitions outside the school, perhaps even science fairs. Get a summer job is also good. I have done nothing, but I know I can help.

kmcd1of8 said...

Community Service.
Assist in your application that shows you how a person around well. It is important to show that she cares about others and are willing to work for the good of society. Additionally, you have a great job in building an impressive resume.

belle said...

Read the book "The Perfectionist

be .. his special "curriculum vitae" sounds like a different person (or more, as all 25 children in each school in America), who wants to go to Harvard, Stanford, Yale or Princeton. You have a talent, passion, you get not only in the university. Be interesting? Or go to school .. Admission specialty, but I would say the same thing.

Post a Comment